Subject: Winning bid - ID# 149209527 - WBAHT920305G90180 17 X1 X DRIVE 180D M SPORT 4WD White Auto
From: iDirect <[email-masked]>
To: "Emma Weekes (888210)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 04:09:04 +0000

<https://images.ibcjapan.net/files/xrecommend-header.jpg> 	

July 9, 2025 

Emma Weekes (888210) 
Emma Weekes-888210 
Ireland 

Dear Emma Weekes (888210): 

Congratulations for a successful bid in iDirect Japan! Full details of
your winning bid are as follows: 

SUCCESSFUL AUCTION BID DETAILS - July 9, 2025

VEHICLE INFORMATION	 CIF BID AMOUNT	 
	
iDirect Vehicle No. 149209527

2017 BMW X1 X DRIVE 180D M SPORT 4WD Auto 78049kms White
Chassis No. WBAHT920305G90180
<http://ibcauto.com/vehicle/checklist?crypt=%5E%D2%D0%E5%98%E1%D1%CC%9E%
C6%71%9D%94%92%68%9E%70%A5%94%AB%A2%D9%D4%73%D1%94%95%59%DE%D8%97%E2%DB%
DF%74%9F%95%E1%A7%D9%9D%E1%76%9F%92%DD%CC%98%D1%A2%A0%6F%99%99%7A%BC%C0%
B7%A4%A9%D6%D4%D1%D7%9B%E1%5F%CF%9C%DD%D2%A2%D2%E3%A3%9A%CE%D6%DD%D4%E4%
D0%A6%AC%DD%D3%D5%A7%D2%A7%CB%9A%D3%C5%9D%D1%AA%D3%CF%EB%A5%ED%9C%DF%87%
B7%DE%D0%A6%C7%9B%A5%A4%D3%E7%AD%CB%A7%E6%9B>  	 
 	 
Bidder's Note: no damage no engine and gearbox issues no oil leaks must
be 100% mechanically One Purchase Only	 
 	 
Remarks: In pursuit of your bid we had to exceed the overbid allowance
to secure the vehicle on your behalf. Your Account Manager will be in
contact to discuss this with you. 	

Note: Click on the chassis number to view more details.	 
  _____  

Bid Amount	JPY 850,000	
Distant Transport	11,000	
IBC FOB Fees	297,000	
  _____  

Total Amount CIF Dublin	JPY 1,158,000	

Auction Result:	 
 	 
  _____  

Vehicle Cost 	¥ 891,000	
Distant Transport:	¥ 11,000	
IBC FOB Fees	¥ 298,000	
  _____  

Total:	¥ 1,200,000	
Total CIF Cost 
in Japanese Yen 	¥ 1,200,000	

Your vehicle(s) is/are now being transported to our nearest export
processing facility for re-inspection and grading. After the grading is
complete and the photo(s) are re-taken (usually within 24-72 hours of
purchase) you will be sent a confirmation sheet with the full vehicle
details and additional photos and comments as assessed by IBC Technical
staffs. Please remember that your 50% (or other depending on the terms
of trade) deposit for shipment is due within 5 business days (7 days
total) of this purchase confirmation notice. Please send the deposit to
the following banks:

a.) JPY currency
	
Bank Name	 : Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation	 
Branch Name	 : Kyoto Branch (code 496)	 
Bank Address	 : 8, Naginataboko-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Account Name	 : IBC Japan Ltd.	 
Account Number	 : 9642693 (savings)	 
Swift Code	 : SMBCJPJT	 

We apologize for going over the JPY 20,000 maximum bid amount as per
the iDirect terms. This will be subject for review by IBC Japan, where
you will be contacted shortly by our Accounting Representative and
confirm with you the final price. This will reflect on the Confirmation
Notice that will be sent to you separately. 

Thank you for using iDirect. If you have any questions on this matter
please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned at +81-36635-9355 or
email us at [email-masked]. 

Best Regards, 

<https://images.ibcjapan.net/idirect/AccountManagers/Karin_Hashimoto.jpg
> 

24/7 Hotline: +81-36635-9355         email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=IBC Japan Inquiry>
www.ibcauto.com <http://www.ibcauto.com/>