Subject: RE: Submit Offer - GH5FS-103775 - New Zealand/Nelson - Yoshimasa Doi (9 days)
From: Yoshimasa Doi <[email-masked]>
To: Rico Mako <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:28:55 +0900

Ok, please sell it

best regards,

Yoshimasa Doi

IBC Japan Ltd.

差出人: Rico Mako <mailto:[email-masked]>
送信日時: 2019年11月1日 13:27
宛先: Yoshimasa Doi <mailto:[email-masked]>
件名: RE: Submit Offer - GH5FS-103775 - New Zealand/Nelson - Yoshimasa Doi
(9 days)

Doi-San,

As discussed with you earlier.  Please decided within today.

I offer this last week to following customers  (VIL Tyler, VIL Nick, Auto
Trading, Sana Trading, Tasman Bay Motors & Good Cars).

Price did not work.

Regards,

Rico Mako

From: Rico [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, 1 November 2019 12:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Submit Offer - GH5FS-103775 - New Zealand/Nelson - Yoshimasa Doi (9
days)

2008 (October) MAZDA ATENZA 25S

CUSTOMER DETAILS

CID

622404 - NZD

CUSTOMER

Richmond Cars and Commercials

MARKET SETTINGS

NZ SPLIT 2n 65,000-1,295

CATEGORY

Dealer - Importer

COUNTRY/PORT

New Zealand/Nelson

PURCHASES YTD:

24

DELIVERY POINT

Nelson

ACCOUNT MANAGER:

Glenn Keatley

CREDIT SCORE

Good

LOCATION:

At Kobe

OKB CUT-OFF DATE

11/14/2019

OFFERS DETAILS

WEB PRICE

7,150

CC

300,000

ON SALE

NO

PP

261,000

SF

6,850 | Est NZ$ 7,878

D TRANS

6,000

SIV

6,250 | Est NZ$ 7,188

IMPROVEMENTS

0

BEP

5,718

TECH PARTS EST.

-

AGE

9

MV

324,500

IBC OFFER

6,850

VIEWS

3

CUSTOMER OFFER

6,282 | Est NZ$ 7,224

PURCHASER

Yoshimasa Doi

NZ RETAIL

10,000

PURCHASER'S NOTES

CUSTOMER ACCOUNT

Stock-Inventory Japan

APPROVER

website

AUCTION HOUSE

Laa Auction

PRI

N/A

COMMENTS

-

LAST CC UPDATE

10/23/2019

VEHICLE DETAILS

CHASSIS NO

GH5FS-103775 <http://checklist.ibcjapan.net/checklist?crypt=%5E%DC%D5%E3%98%
B6%D1%CB%95%87%A7%E0%C5%D5%AB%DE%74%A7%94%AA%9E%CC%D8%A5%D6%6F%68%59%CF%CD%A
9%DE%D2%CD%B0%A8%D2%DB%9D%C8%A3%DA%A2%DF%E0%CC%DC%94%DC%9C%A1%A0%D4%DB%99%CF
%E5%90%D5%A4%D8%D8%D9%A9%69%95%9F%DD%A2%D7%9F%AA%E3%CB%D1%A2%CB%E3%A0%D2%DC%
DD%98%A0%CF%CD%D3%9E%A6%6D%94%69%9A%99%AF>

ORIGIN

At Kobe - 10/28/2019

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION

2008 (October) MAZDA ATENZA 25S

CONDITION

4

INTERIOR GRADE

B

COLOR

BLACK

MILEAGE (KMS)

102,191

CC RATING

2500

TRANSMISSION

Auto

OPTION

A/C, P/S, P/W, ABS

SALES NOTES

P/S, A/C, P/W, ABS, ESC, 2 Air Bag, Smart Key, Auto Aircon, Auto Head Light
System, Audio Control Steering Switch, Cruise Control, CD Player, HDD Music,
HDD Navigation System, Smart Key with E/G Push Start Button, Retractable
Wing Mirror, Fog Lamp, Rear Spoiler, DOHC, 16 Valve, VVT, 5 Seater

CONDITION NOTES

Front Bonnet Paint Faded.

STRUCTURAL NOTES

-

ESTIMATED COST

0

 <http://images.IbcJapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_F_Large.jpeg>

 <http://images.IbcJapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_I_Large.jpeg>

 <http://images.IbcJapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_R_Large.jpeg>

 <http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_2_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_19_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_30_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_31_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_32_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_104_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_107_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_108_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_113_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN1_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN2_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN3_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN4_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN5_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZIN6_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZINIS_large.jpeg>
<http://images.ibcjapan.net/2019/10/23/401088_91-NZINPS_large.jpeg>

PREVIOUSLY SOLD TO

Date Here

Company Name Here

Sales Price Here

OFFERS ON THIS VEHICLE

CID

Company Name

Port, Country

CX Offer

IBC Offer

Sales Floor

SIV

BEP

Forex

Date Offered

Offered by