Subject: Verify Delivery Address
From: David Smith <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:47:35 +0100

Dear customer,

Your Shipment has just arrived at our Regional Office and ready for
delivery today, but we were unable to confirm your delivery address.

Please follow the link below to view shipping details and to duly complete
the Identity check required for verification of your delivery address and
forward to nearest DHL office.

Click Here to Verify Delivery Address
<https://www.mediafire.com/file/j71g50zog1uxqo5/DHL_PICKUP_SLIP.7z/file>

Your shipment will be on hold Until the security check is completed.
Please endeavor to be as accurate as possible to reduce time of clearance
and recipient confirmation.
NOTE: IF YOUR PACKAGE IS NOT DELIVERED OR PICKED UP WITHIN 48 HOURS, IT
WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER. CONTACT US FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE

Best Regards,

Ryan Feldman

Account Representative